Monday, September 14, 2009

Fishing in Miami


I decided to go fishing this weekend; why not try something new? I have fished in rivers and streams up north but never here in South Florida. It was a good excuse to go out on a boat and work on my tan. We boarded the boat at 8am with my coffee in hand and cooler of snacks. The live well was stocked so all we had to do was start the engines!! We threw the line in shortly after leaving the dock and began trolling. The captain took us to a place where there was a sunken ship made into a reef in an attempt to catch something, well something we did!! Dolphin, Mahi Mahi and even a Shark!!! The mate was so nice and informative and was not turned off my my thousands of questions or my screaming with glee when I got a bite on the line! Thank you for the great day!! I would defiantly do it again!


Miami offers some of the best fishing in the world! Try to catch Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Bone Fish, Tuna, Grouper, Shark and much more. Miami offers inshore and offshore fishing opportunities. This is something everyone should try out at least once! MiamiBoat.com has all the information you will need to reserve you fishing boat today!

No comments:

Post a Comment